[Book Review] Luna Lola - The Moon Wolf novel by Park Kara: Lola Ashton and Adrian Lucas Woods novel

Luna Lola - The Moon Wolf novel by Park Kara

About Luna Lola - The Moon Wolf novel

Luna Lola - The Moon Wolf is a werewolf novel, written by Park Kara, it tells a werewolf romance story about Luna Lola and Alpha King Adrian.

"You're the moon wolf, Lola. You're the wolf with the power of the Moon goddess", Serena said and collective gasps were heard in the room.

After being rejected by her mate in Moonlit pack, Lola escaped on a full moon only to enter the territory of the nextAlpha King who also happened to be her second chance mate.

Adrian is the next Alpha King but he hasn't been able to assume his role because he needed a Luna by his side. A rogue that trespassed on his territory, whom he ordered be killed turned out to be his mate leaving him in a dilemma.

Will Adrian reject Lola because she came into his territory as a rogue? Will he overcome what happened to him in the past and give Lola a chance or reject her and go ahead with Fay as his chosen Luna? What will happen when everyone finds out just how much power Lola wields and how she's supposed to protect her kind in an oncoming war?

Find out in Luna Lola - The Moon Wolf!

Click to Read👉 Luna Lola - The Moon Wolf Chapter 1

Hot Chapters of Luna Lola - The Moon Wolf novel

Luna Lola - The Moon Wolf Chapter 1 Lola's POV >>

"I, Grayson Dawson, Alpha of the Moonlit pack, reject you, Lola Ashton, as my mate and Luna of this pack", I heard Grayson's voice reach my ear and a single tear ran down my left cheek as it felt like my heart was being ripped out of my chest.

Why me? Why am I always on the receiving end of bad things? What have I ever done to deserve this? I wanted to scream and shout at him. I'm his mate, his fated one and he's rejecting me because I'm the runt of the pack? More tears ran down my cheeks and I saw him smile at my misfortune.

"I, Lola Ashton, accept……..", I did not finish my sentence before he held me up by my throat and snarled in my face. His eyes had already changed colors so I knew his wolf was in charge.

" You will not reject me, slut. I am your owner and I tell you what to do and when", he slapped me across the face and threw me on the ground.

I struggled to catch my breath and tears ran down my face freely. I shouldn't have been born, I haven't done anything to deserve this at all.

Jasmine howled in pain in my head and I doubled over in pain clutching at my chest. I just want this to be over and done with, maybe when I die all these pain will go.

I heard mocking laughter above my head and looked up only to see Freya. Freya is the daughter of the current beta and soon to be Luna. She's everything I am not- beautiful blue eyes with shiny blonde hair, killer body, glowing skin, strong and extremely wicked.

She stood there with her minions looking at me with pity? I couldn't quite place what that emotion in her eye is. She laughed all of a sudden and kicked me in the stomach. She pulled my hair and slapped me making me fall back on the floor.

"You actually thought you could be Luna? That Grayson will pick you over me? You're just a worthless bitch that nobody will love, you bring bad luck and misfortune to people around you. You're a whore that will die alone because no one wants to be with you", she spat in my face and kicked me in the ribs with her heels.

I could not say anything because it would be deemed rude which would worsen my punishment. Her minions held me up as she slapped me repeatedly and punched me in the stomach.

She laughed maniacally as I screamed out in pain and tears ran down my cheeks. When she was done with me, she threw me on the ground, making me hit my head in the process.

Luna Lola - The Moon Wolf Chapter 5 Adrian's POV >>

I sat down dejectedly at the back of the car as Thomas, one of the pack warriors I took with me, drove back to the pack. Another search for my mate to other packs proved to be futile. I have been doing this for 2 years now and all proved abortive.

What I want the most in this life is my mate, someone I can love and cherish and call my own. Someone that will rule my kingdom alongside me and bear my pups when the time is right. My own Queen.

I see my parents in love everyday and I wish I can have that for myself. My dad loves my mom so much and the same goes for her too. They have the kind of love I wish I'd always get but I haven't found my mate.

I have been going round packs under the guise of checking up on them but my motive is to find my mate. A mate has been chosen for me but I don't want to live like that. I will be crowned the Alpha King soon and I need my Luna beside me to get that title.

This is my last trip to find my mate, I've gone to every pack and still nothing. My heart felt heavy and I cursed out the moon goddess as I made my way back to the pack.

A mate has been chosen for me in case I do not find my mate, she'd be crowned Alpha Queen alongside me. I did not like that idea but Dad said it was for my own good, it was to prevent Alphas from rebelling against me. I guess I have to put my people before my desires.

We got to the pack house and I was welcomed by my Mom, at 43 she looked nothing over 25. Damn werewolf gene. I took after her facially but have my Dad's physique. She came running out of our home and peered into the car excitedly. Her face dropped in sadness when she met it empty.

I shook my head negatively as she looked at me and she came to hug me. She held my hand as she led me into the house. We met my Dad in the kitchen area with newspaper in his hand and he looked up as we entered . He saw that I came back empty-handed and came to hug me sympathetically.

My parents have always supported me in whatever I did, I'm not even mad at them for choosing a mate for me, they're only doing what's best for me.

I excused myself and went into my room. Daxon sighed sadly in my head and I felt so sad for him. I want my mate too, but it's harder for him as my wolf side to be without his true mate.

"We tried our best, Daxon. Maybe the Moon goddess doesn't have a partner for us or maybe she's dead. We've searched every pack and came up with nothing. I am the next Alpha King, I need to consider my people before my own needs now", I said to him through our mindlink and he receded to the back of my mind, not even replying me.

I was about to undress when I felt my best friend and next Beta, Nathan trying to reach me through the pack's mindlink. I put down my barrier and heard his voice.

"Yo man, you're back already. Did you find her?", he asked me excitedly. Everyone has been waiting for their next Luna since I turned 14 so I get why he's so excited.

"Nah, bro. I did not find her. I guess the Moon goddess doesn't have a mate for me", I laughed dryly through the mindlink and heard him sigh.

Luna Lola - The Moon Wolf Chapter 16 Lola's POV >>

No, he couldn't have found me. I escaped him, I finally left that pack and its people behind and I won't be dragged back there by Grayson.

I did not know when my cutlery fell out of my hands and I started hyperventilating.

The room was getting smaller, my breaths were coming out short and erratic. I felt like my lungs were being compressed and squeezed. I felt liquid run down my cheeks but I could not even wipe them away. My whole body was numb and I could not react to everything going on around me.

How did he know I was here? I masked my scent, he didn't even know I have a wolf, nobody knows except the people of Crescent moon pack that saw me enter the pack lands in my wolf form.

I felt small, soft hands around me but that did nothing to comfort me. I started crying harder, I held my chest since it was getting difficult for me to breathe through my tears. I don't like this feeling, I already left it behind.

"It's okay, Lola. Calm down please", I heard Rose's voice, but I could not react to it even if I wanted to. My body was in shock and everything in my body seemed to not work.

Electricity spread through me and I felt a surge of peace throughout my body as larger, more callous hands held me.

"Hey, it's okay. You're okay, Lola", I heard my mate's amazing voice and I slowly calmed down. He held me as my body continued to shake even though I wasn't crying as much as I was initially.

"Oh my goddess, mate is holding us. His voice is so amazing and his touch, oh his touch. I was so jealous when he said your name, I wanna hear my name too. You lucky, lucky, extremely lucky human", Jasmine gushed in my head as my shaking subsided and I could finally breathe again.

"Jasmine!! How are you focused only on the fact that we're being held by our mate? He doesn't even want us, he's probably just being nice that's all. And Grayson is here in this pack to take us, how are you so chill right now?"I screamed at her in anger in my head and heard her whimper but I wasn't having any of her fangirl acts at that moment.

As soon as he realized I had stopped shaking, he dropped me like my skin burnt him and I felt Rose take me into her arms, telling me how everything is fine and I'm safe.

Click to Read👉 Luna Lola - The Moon Wolf Chapter 1

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Read Billionaire Ex-wife: I Can't Live Without You by Lewie Parenti Online - Lucinda Ross and Nathaniel Roberts novel

[Book Review] Love Unbreakable novel by Bank Brook: Raegan Hayes and Mitchel Dixon novel

Read Poor Billionaire Wife: Who Is The Real Boss? by Lloyd Perold Online - Annabel Hewitt and Rupert Benton novel